Yuki's SingTel & BlackBerry Event at Raffles Place!

28.09.2011 - Did a SingTel & BlackBerry event with my MBS Sweetheart Cherleen and Alison babe! :) It was really a fun & simple job - just distribute STICKY sweets & BB brochures to the crowd at Raffles Place!

Conclusion: NEVER under-estimate the snatching power of Uncles & Aunties over there! O.O"

  =) The Three Musketeers after work.Alison was complaining she look short (actually she's not!) between us. :P No choice babe, me and Cher were wearing KILLER heels! LOL!
AH~ Much better!!! v^^v

After which, me and Cher babe went down for casting but I could not make it due to some personal issues... =) GOOD LUCK BABE!!!

 
While waiting for Donna (our agent)... Take 1 :D
 Take 2 :DD
Take 3!!! :DDD LOL!!!!

Behind the smiles & happy face - One cannot imagine how it felt like when things happened but you still need to look professional in front of others. :X It's ok if you don't get what I mean...

*~~**~~*
Do share with me at shuhui.teo@hotmail.com*
*Spam/unneccessary stuff will not be entertained

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Photostream

with Love,

Contact Me

For sponsorships/ product reviews, please email me at: shuhui.teo@hotmail.com Thank You!