SHuiYuki's QUICK Update

Hey people!!!

SO SORRY FOR THE MISSING UPDATES!

OMG~ You just won't believe how busy during F1 week! NON-STOP event with LG and Jim Beam! v^^v

Pictures will be up soon and yes, =( I know I still owe you the DIY Makebrush remover tips & tricks by end of mid week k?

Work doesn't stop after F1 - in fact more jobs keep coming in! =) Owe my deepest thanks to my agent Donna, who has been very, very sweet to getting me jobs. One of the BEST agents I'd ever came across with. Thanks babe!!!

So~~~ More entries will be coming soon and yah, have a great day ahead later!

Ciao! *Off to bed*
*~~**~~*
Do share with me at shuhui.teo@hotmail.com*
*Spam/unneccessary stuff will not be entertained

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Photostream

with Love,

Contact Me

For sponsorships/ product reviews, please email me at: shuhui.teo@hotmail.com Thank You!