SHuiYuki's Review on Tokyo Bust Express

HellooooooooOOOooo Everyone!!!

≧❂◡❂≦ I know MANY were super excited for me (?!) *LMAO* when I IG my 1st visit to Tokyo Bust Express on last Wednesday!

Many of my GFs/friends/readers all text ed/WhatsApp-ed/Tweeted and urged me to come up with my review on their treatment! HAHA!

I CAN FEEL THE EXCITEMENT FROM THEM OK?! #dontPlayPlay

(>‿◠)✌ Alrighty - Your wish is my command.

Here you go!!!

My review on my 1st visit to...



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some disclaimer FIRST:

☑ I only review sponsored products/services which I have tried on myself personally to see if the products are effective on me before I recommend to my readers.

Which is probably why some companies totally loath me for not posting my entry on time. Please, if I have not tried the products and do the entry for the sake of blogging just to submit before deadline, there is no creditability at all and it will also affect the Company's reputation right?

☑ All my reviews are 100% based on my HONEST opinions and not from the press release from the Company. I'm pretty sure my readers are internet savy to find out the ingredients etc.

Agreed to the aforementioned? (>‿♥) Then Let's GO ON!!!  
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was there rather early for my appointment so I took the opportunity to walk around their latest outlet in City Square Mall (which was just opened late last year) and took some snapshots of the outlet.

Waiting Area

Cuppa of Floral Tea anyone?


 Cozy Consultation Room
 They even provide pink bedroom slippers for all their customers too!
≧◡≦  かわいい !

After which, my friendly consultant Evonne brought me in and explained more about the the breast formation/structure and the treatments in Tokyo Bust Express. Look how serious and attentive I was while listening to Evonne! HAHA!




OK. I must admit - I was initially VERY SHY (or awkward) when talking about my near-non-existence-boobs problems to her. -_____-" Hello?! I'm not that 'open' alright?! Haha!

After the consultation; I was SO GLAD that I have taken up this treatment. SERIOUSLY.

WHY?

☑ The treatment uses ALL Natural Plant Ingredients

Some of the ingredients used are:

FENUGREEK SEED EXTRACT
(Unique herb rich in PHYTO-ESTROGENS)
MEXICAN WILD YAM ROOT 
(Excellent source of beta-carotene and diosgenin)
HUMULU LUPLUS 
(Helps to develope the mammary glands)
DANG GUI ROOT 
(Contains PHYTO-ESTROGENS - both retaining and producing Body's estrogen as needed)


☑ Treatment is 100% SAFE.
NO Side Effects

MOST IMPORTANTLY...

Helps to PROMOTE BETTER HEALTH by:

BOOST Circulation
PREVENT Bust-related issues such as Cysts/ Cancer

and DO YOU KNOW:

❣ Boobs consist of BOTH Fats & Glands - and it is GLANDS (not fats) that boost fuller, healthier boobs.


 Yippie!!! Totally convinced and ready for the treatment!

Love the cozy romantic ambiance of the room! With rose petals some more! ♥♥

 

Treatment that was personalised for me are:

✔ Scrub
✔ Toning Treatment
App: 2min

✔ Push Up Machine (App: 20min)
✔ Bust Up Therapy (App: 15min)
✔ Suction Therapy (App: 20min)
✔ Hydrating Mask (App: 10min)

Total app: 1hr 7min. Excluding Consultation

❦❦❦ SHuiYuki's 100% Honest Review ❦❦❦

>.<" Hmmm.. I'm not a person that talks about boobie problems to anyone. Let alone allow anyone to touch them. Like as though I have any asserts to begin with. Ha.Ha *Awkward laugh*
  • Who (which female) doesn't long for fuller perkier bustline? I DO.
  • Who doesn't want to LOOK & FEEL GOOD - especially when all of us know a perkier bustline can make ANYONE look so good in any clothing. *AHEM* I DO TOO.
And being a Cabin Crew; let's face it - aside maintaining and taking care of our health due to the crazy flight hour/jet lags etc, all of us desire a perkier, fuller bustline so that we can look great in our uniform #YouKnowWhatIMean 

And I definitely don't want to involve any health risks by undergoing any PS/ treatment under surgeon's knife.

Ultimately...ಠ_ಠ I thought mine was already 'gone case' (hopeless) and could only just live with 'em.

BUT THANK GOD I accepted this treatment session by them and in ALL HONEST TRUTH:

I DO FEEL & SEE VISIBLE RESULTS JUST AFTER 1 SESSION!

NO JOKES.
NO LIES.

I swear I'm telling the truth. After the treatment, the ever friendly Therapist (she was so sweet to keep a constant check on me to make sure everything is of my comfort ❤) did a Before-After measurement and my boobies have significantly INCREASE to an amazing 1cm! I'm SO IMPRESS! 

From NOTHING to SOMETHING! LOL!

Aside from their amazing treatments (using the latest state-of-art technology equipments, I was also impress by their HONESTY.

Evonne has frankly told me that I should not expect a Godly miracle and 1 session could only last the most 1-2 days for my case. Some people can last till a couple of weeks. But again, this is all depend on individual bust cases.



❦❦❦ SPECIAL CONTEST FOR ALL READERS!!! ❦❦❦

Tokyo Bust Express is super generous enough to do a GIVEAWAY to ALL OF YOU!!!

Simply answer a VERY SIMPLE question and you will receive YOUR DIVA-BOOST Bust treatments FREE! 
 



Click on the IMAGE to submit your answer NOW!

(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥ I can continue to gush on and on how amazing the treatment is. BUT YOU have to experience it yourself to judge right?

Enjoy your treatment and share with us here if you like to!

Stay happy and healthy always!

Cheers!

*~~**~~*
≧^◡^≦ Follow ME!
✉ Email: shuhui.Teo@hotmail.com
⌨ Twitter: www.twitter.com/SHuiYuki
❣ YouTube: www.youtube.com/SHuiYukiSG
*Spam/unnecessary stuff will not be entertained

12 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Photostream

with Love,

Contact Me

For sponsorships/ product reviews, please email me at: shuhui.teo@hotmail.com Thank You!