Head down to Essensuals Bugis for my fringe trimmed on the lazy Sunday!

 
 Before - yes, the fringe was poking my eyes thus I just swept every strand of my hair to the back!
:( Yah, I got a long~~~ face.

Makeup used:

Face/Cheeks:
  • Skin79 BB in Hot Pink
  • MAC Mineralise Skin Finish in Light
  • La Femme Glow on Rouge in Nectuar Peach (Natural skin tone colour)
  • La Femme Blush on Rouge in Flamingo Pink (Cool candy pink)
Eyes:
Lips:
  • Maybelline Watershine Lipstick in B24 (Natural lip colour)
***
5pm: Attended my supposing-ly 2pm appointment (OOPS!) with Wayne - and as always, we are both full of nonsense and jokes with Bryan joining in now and then. MUHAHAHA!

Love to joke with the EB people - they are damn funny! LOL!

 After. YESH. They (fringe) certainly look better and it's PICTURES TIME!!!



LOL! Reminded me of the hairstyle in Skin79 WHITE Campaign with Hayley!


 大头帖! MUHAHAHAHA!


Happy customer I am and do look for my ah-siao stylist Wayne and trust me, you won't get bored with him and he's really good!

*~~**~~*
Do share with me at shuhui.teo@hotmail.com*
*Spam/unnecessary stuff will not be entertained

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Photostream

with Love,

Contact Me

For sponsorships/ product reviews, please email me at: shuhui.teo@hotmail.com Thank You!