SHuiYuki's review on BRIGITTE Makeup & Outfit of the Day


(✿◠‿◠) Hi everyone!

Today I will be introducing you 1 of my favourite makeup discoveries ever!!!

BRIGITTE MAKEUP


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: 
☑ I'm not affiliated with BRIGITTE or its distributor in Singapore.
☑ I bought these products with my OWN MONEY! 
☑ I always give my 100% honest thoughts be the products are sponsored or not. 
☑ My skin tone is fair + yellow-toned
☑ I'm having a combination & sensitive skin. If your skin condition are similar to mine, chances are my opinions are suitable for your consideration in purchasing the product.
:) Just for you guys ok?! HAHA! Pls feel the LOVE from me... LOL!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Front & Back Packaging

 Left-Right: GD-1 (Golden Brown) , AS-1 (Ash Brown)
 Check out the exquisite flower design! 
Kinda remind me of Lancome ❀ design though...
And yes, the flower is printed on top of the colour and it will be gone if you swipe the colour back n forth

 Swatch taken using Daylight

 Swatch taken using Indoor Lighting

 Swatch taken using Daylight

Swatch taken using Indoor Lighting

HONEST Thoughts about BRIGITTE:

✔ EXTREMELY CREAMY-TO-POWDER Texture
✔ GOOD Pigmentation
✔ CONSISTENT Colour Payoff
✔ PEARLY SATIN Finish - Nothing too shimmery or glittery
✔ Suitable for almost any SKIN COLOUR

Downside:

Pricing
Although the pricing may be on comparison with other drugstore Japanese makeups such as KATE, CandyDoll, Majolica etc, but being a new brand in the market, it will be definitely a pleasure for consumers if BRIGITTE can offer some 'New Kid in e block SPECIALS' (aka discounts/offers!)

Packaging. 
I would have expected slightly more kawaii/pretty packaging design from a Japanese cosmetic. But then again, this has never been much factor of me when reviewing/purchasing makeup products. But with the slight pricey amount (S$26.90), packaging will indirectly be a decision maker to buy or nah. Come on, we ladies are visually attracted to cute/pretty/nice packaging aint we?


 Colours using GD-1 Eyeshadow Quad

Look of the Day

Outfit of the Day - Pink Polka Dot Dress (from Berilyn's Wedding!)

Bridesmaids & The Lovely Bride Herself! ❤
*AHEM* I'm just making things SWEET. Don't worry - I AM NICE!
*Evil laugh*

My favourite pic among all! ❤

Makeup Used:

Face/Cheeks:
Lancome Teint Miracle Foundation in  BO-01
MAC MSF in Light
Makeup Forever (MUFE) Concealer Palette in 01
CandyDoll Blush in Strawberry Pink (Pale baby Pink)
NARS in Desire (Bright Pink)

Eyes:
Base: Pale Golden Brown (2nd Colour from the Top)
Inner Corner: Redish-Golden Brown (Bottom Left)
Outer Corner: Olive-Brown (Bottom Right)
Highlight: Beige-White (Top Colour)

Lips:
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in 415 (Pink in the Afternoon)
Essence XXXL Shine in 05 Super Girl


Price:
Eyeshadow: S$26.90 each

Where to Purchase:
Major GUARDIAN outlets

Any Promotion(s):
*Free Mini Shopping Bag if purchase of $50 or more!
* While stocks last
PS: I got mine at GUARDIAN Parkway Parade outlet! ;)


✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Have fun creating your Le Romance Summer Look and stay Healthy!

XOXO


*~~**~~*
≧^◡^≦ Follow ME!
✉ Email: shuhui.Teo@hotmail.com
⌨ Twitter: www.twitter.com/SHuiYuki
❣ YouTube: www.youtube.com/SHuiYukiSG
*Spam/unnecessary stuff will not be entertained

1 comments:

  1. Hi there are the brigette eyeshadow pigmented when you apply it on your eyelid.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete

 

Instagram Photostream

with Love,

Contact Me

For sponsorships/ product reviews, please email me at: shuhui.teo@hotmail.com Thank You!