SHuiYuki's Outfit of the Day

≧✯◡✯≦✌ SHuiYuki proudly presents...
 OUTFIT OF THE DAY!
 

SG is really VERY H.O.T especially during June - July and seriously, how I wish I can transport the 'air-con' weather in Aussie to here man!!! >.<" 

Therefore, I wanted a sleeveless + girly top to wear out for my girly meeting at the nearby shopping mall so I'd decided to don on this!

 Very comfy... 100% cotton (except the lace roses)


Check out the exquisite details of the top!
Very girly & sweet isn't it?! (◡‿◡✿)

Available in Grey & Turquoise colour

Pricing:
Retailing at SGD$10 per top! 

Shipping:
Additional $1 for normal postage or $3.50 for registered mail!

It's FREE SIZE thus 1 size fits ALL though I think this top will suit from XS - M (UK Size 8) to be honest. :)

LIMITED QUANTITY!!! So do email me if you want to grab this item!




Of course, how can I not pair this girly sweet top with eye makeup right?!

Makup used:

Face/Cheeks:
  • Maybelline Instant Age Rewind in Light Beige
  • Garnier Eye Treatment BB Roller in Light
  • MAC Studio Fix Concealer in NC25
  • MAC MSF in Light
  • CandyDoll Blush in Strawberry Pink
  • CandyDoll Blush in Flamingo Pink
Eyes:
  • DollyWink Eyeshadow Quad in #02
  • AK Eyelash in #601
  • Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion Mascara
Lips:
  • MAC Angel Lipstick
Happy Shopping at SHSecrets.com!!!

XOXO
*~~**~~*
≧^◡^≦ Follow ME!
✉ Email: shuhui.Teo@hotmail.com
⌨ Twitter: www.twitter.com/SHuiYuki
❣ YouTube: www.youtube.com/SHuiYukiSG
*Spam/unnecessary stuff will not be entertained

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Photostream

with Love,

Contact Me

For sponsorships/ product reviews, please email me at: shuhui.teo@hotmail.com Thank You!