SHuiYuki's FRIGHT NIGHT Media Preview (by OMY.sg)

 

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME REAL FRIGHTENING NIGHTOUT????

BUT BEFORE THAT... We were taken a tour at the Flyer and the view WAS MAGNIFICENT!!!

 
One of the VIP capsule while waiting for our capsule to arrive! ^^

At the Top - Taken by my lousy iPhone3 -.-" Yes. That near-to-extinction iPhone!
  
 Amazing view isn't it? 

Oh yes, did I forget to mention that JH & I were stuck inside the capsule, filled with all sorts of Halloween characters?! LOL!I'm pretty sure someONE will be cursing up and down if he see this! LOL!

NOW... THE MOST EXCITING PART!!!! The FRIGHT NIGHT TOUR!!! :X


LMAO!!! All of us couldn't stop laughing and taking snaps of this funny GUY posing with 'His Lover'. LOL!!!

Pardon me for not taking any pictures inside as I was *AHEM* busy screaming and having some shocks here & there throughout the 20-min journey. -______________-"

*One of the path way*

JH: Aiyah, you faster come and join me. They (aka the Ghosts) won't scare the first person. They will normally scare the 2nd & 3rd person.

I was running to join him UNTIL THE GHOST POP RIGHT IN FRONT ME AND I WAS THE SECOND PERSON AFTER JH. -__________________________________-"

WHY LIKE THAT?! OMG. MALU TO THE MAX!!! X.X"

*AHEM x2* So after some minor screaming & shocks, we were then ushered to level 2 to have this awesome Halloween refreshment from SG Flyer!!!

A very refreshing drink consist of Mango juice, Milk and others... Yumz!

 Taken with one of the BEST dressed contestants. *Thumbs Up* Her makeup and overall outfit was damn awesome. Psst, wonder how is she going home after that? Teehee!

PS: Please pardon for the lousy picture quality. I was rushing off from work and thus, I did not even went back home to freshen up my makeup and take my G12 with me! :(

PPS: Thanks OMY.sg for the invite and yah, me & JH had a frightening night time.. SCREAMING!

*~~**~~*
Do share with me at shuhui.teo@hotmail.com*
*Spam/unnecessary stuff will not be entertained

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Photostream

with Love,

Contact Me

For sponsorships/ product reviews, please email me at: shuhui.teo@hotmail.com Thank You!