SHuiYuki's September Makeup Monthly Favourites

Hey everybody!

≧❂◡❂≦ It's time for...

SEPTEMBER MAKEUP MONTHLY FAVOURITES!

 (>‿♥) As per requested, I will try to include my favourite WORK & PLAY makeup into my monthly favourites for your consideration! Let's jump right in!

WORK:

 BRIGITTE RD-1 Eyeshadow Quad

❀◕ ‿ ◕❀ 1 of the many factors why I ❤ my company (aside the awesome Fun crew & batchies), is we get to wear DIFFERENT EYE COLOURS!!! (っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

EYES:

And for the month of September, I'm super crazy in ❤ with Pinky-Brown colours and BRIGITTE RD-1 Eyeshadow Quad certainly fit in the bill!

The creme-to-powder texture glides on so smoothly onto the skin and super easy to blend as well! The pigmentation are fantastic - remember Less is More for these colours! ;)

✿ Price: S$26.90
✿ Available: Major Guardian Outlet (I got mine at Guardian at Parkway Parade)

LIPS:

Nude-Pink lips are always the 'Never-Go-Wrong' colour to wear for all skin tones and I love to wear MAC Angel lipstick and L'Oreal 6hr Glam Shine in Caramel Melt to create this natural yet noticeable lips!  

✿ MAC Angel Lipstick: S$29 (Note: MAC has increased their pricing since early Sep)
✿ L'Oreal 6hr Glam Shine: NA (Gift)

PLAY:

Fall is coming and dark colours are making their way back! :) Dark charcoal grey, Berry-red and warm browns are some of the colours (my faves as well!) that will be making a HUGE BANG! for this year Fall season!!!

EYES:

For (almost) entire month of Sep, I'd been wearing grey & brown eye makeup for both day & night events! Some of you maybe wondering if grey is too 'heavy' looking for day and my advice will be overlapping the grey colour with the brown eyeshadow! Beside helping to tone down the cool-tone of grey, Brown colour also help to create the gradient effect on the eyes as well, creating a semi 3D effect.

✿ Sephora Single Eyeshadow in 05: S$19
✿ MAC Extra Dimension Limited Edition Eyeshadow in Sweet Heat: S$30

LIPS:

MAC Capricious Lipstick is by far, the best 'buildable' berry-red colour ever! 1 application will just enhance your natural lip colour, and the colour can be slowly build up to a berry-wine stain effect on the second application onwards! The colour may seem dark on the product itself but trust me, you will LOVE the colour once you tried on your lips yourself! ;)

✿ MAC Capricious Lipstick: S$29


Opps! Forget to mention, I love to apply this glittery silver eyeshadow on the center of my eyelids to create a Bigger, Shinier eyes!

RMK eyeshadow is SO pigmented that I will need a VERY little amount of product to make my eyes POPPIN' BRIGHT! :D

✿ RMK Single Eyeshadow in Metallic Silver: S$54(+/-)

BLUSH / HIGHLIGHT:

 MAC Heavenly Collection Blush/Highlighter in Star Wonder

Star Wonder is mineralised blush/highlighter with a mixture of Gold, Plum and Coral Pink colours. With just 1 swirl, the colour looks like a Berry-Pink colour with fine Gold sparkles. Perfect for subtle highlighting of the cheeks without 'trying too hard'.

✿ MAC Heavenly Collection Blush/Highlighter in Star Wonder: AUD$38 (Bought at Sydney DFS)

 NARS Blush in Desire

GOOD NEWS PEOPLE! NARS will be arriving to our lil Sunny island (Tangs @ Orchard) this NOVEMBER!!! Mark down on your calendar all NARS fans!! This is NOT to be missed!

NARS are well-known for their tip-top quality in the makeup industry and NARS Sheer Glow Foundation, Blushes, Larger Than Life Eyeliner Pencils (just to name a few) are just some of their best sellers! For me, I really LOVE their blushes and just a teeny bit amount (e.g size of a 1-cent coin) will be more than sufficient to amp up the cheeks!

;) And don't be afraid of using BRIGHT colour like Desire! Apply this blue-tone Fuchsia Pink on the apple of the cheeks to create a Kawaii (cutesy) youthful look! :D

✿ NARS Blush in Desire: S$42 (Bought at BKK DFS)

EYEBROWS:


Aside from my all-time favourite Shu Uemura Eyebrow Pencil, Essence Eyebrow Designer is my alternative choice for filling up my brows!

If you are a beginner or unsure how to draw/fill in your brows, this pencil will be a good choice as you can slowly build up the colours!

✿  Essence Eyebrow Designer in 03: S$3.50
✿  Available at Major Watsons outlets (I got mine at Watsons, Parkway Parade)



This a VERY light weight lengthening-only mascara! The fibers on the mascara wand helps to elongate the lashes naturally (without looking dramatic) and this mascara reminded me of Maybelline Stiletto Mascara - with the difference that it is super light weight and does not pull down my lashes unlike the latter.

If you are looking for longer, natural looking lashes, Lashionista is the BEST choice for you!

✿ Maybelline Lashionista Masacra: S$21.90. INTRO Price: S$19.90!!
✿  Available at Major Watsons outlets (I got mine at Watsons, Parkway Parade)

*~~**~~*
≧^◡^≦ Follow ME!
✉ Email: shuhui.Teo@hotmail.com
⌨ Twitter: www.twitter.com/SHuiYuki
❣ YouTube: www.youtube.com/SHuiYukiSG
*Spam/unnecessary stuff will not be entertained

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Photostream

with Love,

Contact Me

For sponsorships/ product reviews, please email me at: shuhui.teo@hotmail.com Thank You!