SHuiYuki's Review on Avengers + Jurong Point GV Re-Opening!

≧✯◡✯≦✌ HOLA EVERYONE!!!

OMG, Its been a SUPER LONG while since I last update and trust me,

I REALLY MISS YOU GUYS!

(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥ And THANK YOU to those who have emailed me, asking me how's training etc and really, your sweet & encouraging words have indeed motivated me to work hard and of course, to blog as often as possible. However, the training till date, are very intense so much as I will love to blog and tell you guys about it, but I was SO DEAD TIRED after every lesson that I went KO as soon as I reach home. Gome mina! >.<"

For this entry, I was invited along with our bloggers to attend the Re-opening of Jurong Point Golden Village as well as to watch one of the block blasters in town - Avengers!!!



BUT... Before I rant on about Avengers, lemme show you guys the latest revamp of GV @ Jurong Point which cost them S$4.5 MILLION ◉.◉ to promise all an enhanced movie-viewing experience! Photo credits from Golden Village:

 Their front Candy Bar + Ticketing area...
 Candy Bar Area
 Corridors
 Hall Front View
 The Side...
And from the Back...

≧❂◡❂≦ NOT BAD EH!!! I do like the enhanced surround sound system which really entice the movie pleasure and bringing the excitement to another level! AWESOME!!!

About the Revamped GV @ Jurong Point:

With the introduction of stadium seating, GV Jurong Point now offers excellent sight lines from every seat and increased leg room, on par with GV’s flagship cinema at VivoCity. Along with improved projection and sound systems in all its cinema halls, Jurong residents can look forward to the most comfortable movie experience in the West.

❦❦ SPECIAL PROMOTION (2nd May - 23rd May):

  • Monday: Free regular coke with purchase of one large popcorn
  • Tuesday: $2 for two cheesy hotdogs (U.P $4)
  • Wednesday: All-day student pricing and $2 off on Nachos combo
  • Friday & Saturday: Free late-night parking at Jurong Point Shopping Centre
  • Sunday: Complimentary restaurant vouchers with every pair of tickets purchased before 2.00pm

And here are some the moments captured by my little *ahem* Canon G12!

 It Just Gets BETTER!!! ^^v True I AGREE!
 Bloggers unite! :D With le bf + 2 charming bloggers HP and Terence

  (✿◠‿◠) And seriously, who can resist taking pics with 3 pretty ladies standing in front!
  (っ◕‿◕)っ ♥ Le Bf & Moi... + a Happy-looking Janet (the Marketing personnel for OMY.SG)! LOL!
Our movie tickets!

Oh yeah, le BF was SO happy & excited to watch Avengers that he is worried that we might be late for the re-opening (and the movie) as the car park in JP was FULLED! >.<" Thank God we manged to grab a lot in about 15min time. PHEW.

Check Out the CROWD man! Really 人山人海! LOL!

While we are inside the Hall...

 Le me trying to snap a 'real' view while walking in to take our seats and guess what?!

 I SAW PRETTY AMELIA DARLING!!! ❤❤❤

Like always, I can NEVER resist to take picture with pretty darlings. Yah, Envy me guys! LOL!! ;)

 The Happy Us + Free Magum Mini! Woohoo!!!
 :X Eh, just 1 camwhore pic of me can?! HAHA!

 Happy BF happily eating his Magum Mini. ^^


While waiting, a guest star appeared and is none other than...



AUNTY LUCY~!!!!!
"So embarrassing!"

Once again, THANK YOU GOLDEN VILLAGE & OMY.SG for the invites and yesh! AVENGERS IS AN AWESOME MOVIE!!!  If you are a Marvel freak, this IS a die-die-must-watch show!

PS: DO STAY BACK after the 1st movie credits to SEE THE CONTINUOUS PART OF THE MOVIE! ;) Don't say I never share with you guys man! LOL!

Till the next time I blog, take care!!! XOXO

*~~**~~*
≧^◡^≦ Follow ME!
✉ Email: shuhui.Teo@hotmail.com
⌨ Twitter: www.twitter.com/SHuiYuki
❣ YouTube: www.youtube.com/SHuiYukiSG
*Spam/unnecessary stuff will not be entertained

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Photostream

with Love,

Contact Me

For sponsorships/ product reviews, please email me at: shuhui.teo@hotmail.com Thank You!