SHuiYuki's short update

Hello everyone!

≧=ʘ‿ʘ=≦So sorry for the lack of updates as I have been SERIOUSLY damn tired after every lesson. You can never imagine at least 2-3 new chapters were stuffed to us on everyday until I wanna womit! LOL!

But thank God for giving me some of the crazy, fun-loving batchies that give me a good reason to look forward for lesson every Mon-Fri. Can't imagine my training life will be without them. You know who you are my dears!!! Heart you babes totally!!! ❤

Of course, I will be uploading my March beauty favourites soon and perhaps another makeup tutorial on my event makeup (some of you babes have emailed and requested for the look so why not? :D)

Some random pics:

All Korean BBs unite!!! :) At my niece & nephew BDay party! 
❤ these 2 darlings with all my might!

Happy Grandparents & BDay Princess :)

Some makeup look that I have been practising lately... ;)

Till then, stay healthy & happy and have fun experimenting new things (legally) in life!

XOXO

*~~**~~*
≧^◡^≦ Follow ME!
✉ Email: shuhui.Teo@hotmail.com
⌨ Twitter: www.twitter.com/SHuiYuki
❣ YouTube: www.youtube.com/SHuiYukiSG
*Spam/unnecessary stuff will not be entertained

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Photostream

with Love,

Contact Me

For sponsorships/ product reviews, please email me at: shuhui.teo@hotmail.com Thank You!