SHuiYuki's Monthly Favourites

MONTHLY FAVOURITES FOR MAY

Due to my training & family, I didn't have the time & mood to try out other colours, but I do have some favourites to accompany me this month...


 STAGE Lipstick in Lotus Pink, S$16 (Discontinued)

STAGE was previously located at Bugis Junction Shopping Center (which is now replaced by MAC) and to be honest, I was never STAGE fan until they were having a massive sales of all their products. 

Lotus Pink is a creamy, matte rosy-pink lip colour that is very versatile and can be worn in many occasions. The colour is build able and quite long lasting for me (lasted about 6hour). 

This shade is very similar to L'Absolu Rouge in Crushed Rose. I have not come across any drugstore brand that has the similar shade & texture expect MAC. :S So do leave a comment if you guys happen to spot the similar shade as this!

 MAC Paint Pot in Painterly, S$35

Similar to Bare Study except there is no shimmer, this is the perfect base/ eye primer (for those who do not have oily eyelids) as the colour can correct any dark circles, hide eye veins to create the perfect canvas for your eye creations later!

MAC Mineralised Skin Finish in Porcelain Pink

I have no idea why I have stopped using this product that provide me with a fake healthy glow whenever I need it. Click on the image for a bigger view and you can see this is not your regular MAC MSF; this is a pink + gold shimmers which is very subtle on your cheeks, which provide a radiant, healthy glow as though you are blushing from within.

This can also act as a blusher by itself for those who have a very pale skin colour as the colour is not too strong but yet able to show a pinch of pink and the gold shimmer will help to radiate the skin as well.

Chanel's Spring Collection Eyeshadow Quad, S$85 (?)


Love this eyeshadow - simply love the simplicity and 'clean' look. It just give a very fresh & spring impression (for me that is)...

L-R: Chanel Spring Eyeshadow, MAC MSF in Porcelain Pink, MAC Painterly Paint Pot, 
STAGE lipstick in Lotus Pink


~~~***~~~~***~~~~***~~~***~~~~***~~~~***

To my dearest 姑姑 / Aunt


:'( It's has been a week since you'd left us. But somehow, 


Part of me can't bear to let you go~
but I know you are free from all the pain now & you're watching all of us from Heaven above.


Thank YOU for being the most funky Aunt I ever have.
Thank YOU for all the conversations & all the things you have done for me. 
Thank YOU for helping me all these while and the strong belief you have in me.

I promise I will be a good 小牛...
And remember what you have taught me...
And yes, I will be good...


I miss you so much 姑姑... 
And you will always be in my heart & mind forever...

*~~**~~*
≧^◡^≦ Follow ME!
✉ Email: shuhui.Teo@hotmail.com
⌨ Twitter: www.twitter.com/SHuiYuki
❣ YouTube: www.youtube.com/SHuiYukiSG
*Spam/unnecessary stuff will not be entertained

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Photostream

with Love,

Contact Me

For sponsorships/ product reviews, please email me at: shuhui.teo@hotmail.com Thank You!