SHuiYuki's Failed Attempt Korean Makeup Look (BUT!!!)

 Failed Attempt for Korean-look Makeup 

BUT...

You can consider this look for bigger, brighter eyes! :D




Makeup used:

Face/Cheeks:
  • Skin79 BB in Hot Pink
  • MAC Mineralise Skin Finish in Rose Quartz
  • La Femme Glow on Rouge in Nectuar Peach
Eyes (Eyeshadows are from Urban Decay NAKED Palette):
  • Primer Base: MAC Paint Pot in Bare Study
  • Base: Naked
  • Highlight: Virgin
  • Crease: Hustle
  • 'Fake' Double Eyelid: NYX Eyeliner in Brown
  • Liner: Dolly Wink Limited Edition Liquid Eyeliner in Deep Black
  • Mascara: Lancome Precious Cells in Black
Lips:
  • MAC C'Thru Lipglass
  • MAC Satin Peach Lipstick

:( It was suppose to be Taeyeon (from SNSD) 'Run Devil Run' Makeup look and apparently everything went well on my left eye EXCEPT that I drew too thick line on my right eye (which reminded me of my Cleopatra look fro SG Blogs Awards), thus I had no choice but to balance the thickness for both eyes. BUT I'll try harder next time! v^^v

Till then, do watch their MTV:



*~~**~~*
Do share with me at shuhui.teo@hotmail.com*
*Spam/unnecessary stuff will not be entertained for

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Photostream

with Love,

Contact Me

For sponsorships/ product reviews, please email me at: shuhui.teo@hotmail.com Thank You!