SHuiYuki's Event Updates and Dolly Wink LIMITED EDITIONS EYELINERS for GRABS!

LG Event with one my sweetest  MBS babes - Cherleen! :)

To many models out there, July was quite a busy month to earn some quick bucks! :) For me, its more of like 'School reopening' feel; yes, was suffering from abit of Holiday blues :X LOL!

Hence, I was enjoying more than doing events. Teehee!

July:
  • LG Cinema 3D Smart Tv launch (Roadshows) with Mei Xian, Cherleen, Si Ting! :) It was a joy working with these babes! 
  • Beam Global event at M Hotel
Other than events, (I know this entry was VERY late) but I was honoured & happy to attend OMY SG Blogs Awards 2011!

Here are some pics taken on the event day itself:


:P It wasn't hard to decipher which character I'm trying to portray right?





Makeup Used:

Face/Lips:
  • Skin79 BB in Hot Pink
  • Makeup Forever HD Finishing Powder
  • Coastal Sands Blush & Contour Palette 
  • Maybelline Watershine Lipstick in B24
Eyes:
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • Ben Nye Colours in Peacork (Turqouise blue), Sun Yellow, Ice Gold, Aztec Gold
  • L'OREAL Liquid Eyeliner
  • Lancome Precious Cell Mascara
  • Majolica Lash Voluminous Mascara
Though I didn't clinch the Best Shopping blogger, it was definitely fun experience and I gotten to see and know many bloggers over at the event! "Gain some, lose some" right? :)

*** ***
DOLLY WINK LIMITED EDITIONS EYELINERS FOR GRABS!!!

LIMITED EDITION Pencil Eyeliner (Black/Brown) at S$24.00
LIMITED EDITION Liquid Eyeliner  (Black) at S$28.00
  • Postage: S$1 (Normal Postage) + (*Optional $2.24 for Registered Mail)
  • Overseas Postage: WE DO SHIP OVERSEAS TOO!!!
    Please email me your interest and I will get back the quote ASAP for you!
:) I'm pretty sure Dolly Wink is a very familiar brand to majority of you folks out there! And they are selling even faster than Hot Cakes in Singapore!

For those who are clue-less about Dolly Wink cosmetics; this cosmetic line is by popular Japanese Model Tsubasa Masuwaka and it has created tonnes of waves and raves about these products!

Popular YouTube Gurus such as Jen from FrmHeadToToe, Miyake from MIYAKEWONG has been faithfully their products on some of their makeup tutorials too!

Over here in Singapore, purchasing Dolly Wink products are like, playing Jackpot; either Lady Luck's with you or if not, you WON'T BE ABLE TO FIND the products FOR MONTHS! :( Yah, that's how popular the products can be! Amazing.

BUT FRET NOT PEOPLE!!!

I'm managed to SWEEP the LIMITED EDITION EYELINERS from our local drugstore and I'm selling them at a REASONABLE PRICE!!


 :D LIMITED EDITION Eyeliner Sharpener are included in this collection!

 :) 100% Authentic Dolly Wink Product! 
Yes, Mandom Corp is the SOLE distributor for Dolly Wink in Singapore!


 All pictures are taken by me and kindly do not use the images without my permission.

:) Do email me which item(s) you want to shuhui.teo@hotmail.com and I'll advice you on the payment mode.


HAPPY SHOPPING!!!

*~~**~~*
Do share with me at shuhui.teo@hotmail.com* 
*Spam/unnecessary stuff will not be entertained for

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Photostream

with Love,

Contact Me

For sponsorships/ product reviews, please email me at: shuhui.teo@hotmail.com Thank You!