SHuiYuki's Summer Romance with Smochiezz Peak + NYX!

Yeah! Summer is here! And that means~~~

SUNNY BRIGHT COLOURS TO CHARM AND SASHAY THIS SUMMER!!!

As usual,  I went down to my FAVOURITE MAKEUP PLACE - SMOOCHIEZZ PEAK to stock up my makeup products and check out any new arrivals!!!

Click on the 2 images to access their website directly!

Seriously, I think many of you out there have already known about this local company (or heard me mention 1,484,975,321 times either on my blog, facebook or twitter) and my honest experience: 

THIS PLACE ROCKS FOR ALL MAKEUP LOVERS OUT THERE!!!
Reasons being:

1. They have tonnes of my current fave Makeup products - NYX Cosmetics and they are not available in any drugstores in SG! (Parkway Guardian used to have them but the last time I went to check again last week, I don't see the products anymore :( ) 
BUT THANK GOD FOR SMOOCHIEZZ!! THEY HAVE ALL MY PRAYERS ANSWERED!!!


 OMG! See what I mean?! LOL!!! I can sleep in here man!!! TEEHEE!!! 

Can you believe this is NOT ALL NYX products at their showcase!!! Too bad my camera doesn't have an ultra wide lens to capture ALL the NYX products. Babes, you will really need to drop by to their showcase (especially babes staying the West) one day to check it out yourself!

Was browsing through their solo colours and decided to create Summer Romance look with these 4 colours!

Top (Left-Right): Tropical, Yellow Pearl
Bottom (Left-Right): Morocco Absolute Fave colour, Cotton Candy

.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAHHH!!! This is eye makeup I have created for this Summer!
Best of all, all 4 colours cost less than $26!!!
Get the colours at their Push-cart CLEARANCE SALES at Jurong East St 13!!
Address will be provided at the end of this blog entry!

Procedure:
1. Apply Tropical (sheer Orange colour) as base and apply and apply on the eye lid
2. Apply Morocco (mixture of Purple and Blue colour) at the Outer-V to create more depth to the eye. Note: Use blending brush (I'm using MAC 217. Available at Smoochiezz too!) to blend and feather the harsh edges
3. Apply Yellow Pearl (sheer Yellow) on your tear ducts to create illusion of bigger eyes
4. Apply Cotton Candy (shimmery pink) on the middle of the eye lid to create illusion of bigger eyes
5. Apply Tropical again lightly to overlay the feathered purple colour to create more definition to the eyes (GREAT for mono eyelid babes!)
6. Use a Pencil Brush (I'm using MAC 219. YES, Available at Smoochiezz too!) + Morocco and apply on your lower lash line
7. Use liquid eyeliner (either brown or purple/blue if you find black is too harsh for you) and line your upper lash line
8. Apply your favourite Mascara and you are DONE!

Review on the NYX single eyeshadow colours:
- Colours: 4/5 Very pigmented. :) Can be compared to MAC eyeshadow colours too!
- Pricing: 4.5/5 VERY affordable!!! Even cheaper than many of the drugstore makeup brands in SG
- Wash-off: 4/5 Quite easy to remove too. I'm using my ultimate + swearby Mandom Makeup Express Remover! Psst, BEST of all, you can SLEEP without cleansing as the liquid acts as both makeup remover and cleanser while removing the makeup! AWESOME BUY! Been a faithful user since their debut launch in 2007!! *Worships*

 So babes, do remember to check out their showcase (I'll show their address later) or their push-cart this weekend at Blk 135 Jurong East St 13 to check their items!

Smoochiezz Showcase Address:
41 Toh Guan Road,
#08-03
Singapore 608605
Operating Hr: 10.00am - 7.00pm daily

Smoochiezz Push Cart CLEARANCE Sales:
Blk 135, Jurong East Street 13
Walking distance from Jurong East MRT Station
Operating Hour: 11.00am - 09.00pm

IMPORTANT!
MENTION MY NAME (SHUHUI) TO THEM AND GET DIRECT DISCOUNTS OFF FOR YOUR PURCHASE!!! :D AWESOMMEEE LOVEEEEE!!!!!

Credits: Thanks Smoochiezz for sponsoring me the above 4 items to create this look for the Summer! Cheers! v^^v

*~~**~~*
Do share me at shuhui.teo@hotmail.com*
*Spam/unneccesary stuff will not be entertained for

1 comments:

  1. Omg I want to go to smoochiezz with you one day!!! Ahhhhh!!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Instagram Photostream

with Love,

Contact Me

For sponsorships/ product reviews, please email me at: shuhui.teo@hotmail.com Thank You!