SHuiYuki's at ELLE Fashion Show

:) I was invited to attend ELLE Fashion Show by OMY last week and boy was I SO super excited about it!!! Was confusing myself on which outfit to wear (not too sloppy or overdressed) and what make-up should I put on etc... LOL!

Conclusion: A semi-blinged chiffon Romper from SHSecrets.com and a LOUD RED lippie with neutral eye colour! :D


Met up with Hayley sweetie! :) My Skin79 Partner which our posters were nearly all over Watsons in April/May! Hehe! =^^=


OMG! Look at the Crowd! There were light snacks and drinks available too but the waiter had left nothing on their plates by the time they walked to our direction. Haha! 

7.45pm: Finally! The show started off with Class95fm Yasmin hosting and highlighting to us the content for the night and some of the Sponsors who have shown their support to this event!



After which, there was a final round for the 'Best Dressed' competition and there were 7 6 contestants fighting for the award!







After which, the actual fashion show began! There were 3 collections for the runway: Summer/Manhattan - Sex & The City/ Lace. Let the pictures do the talking now!















Look at the crazy amount of people! OMG! O.O"

:) But nonetheless, I have fun and my fair share of the upcoming trend for Summer and many thanks to OMY for inviting us for the event!


And please remember to VOTE FOR ME AT SPH-OMY BLOGGER AWARD 2011! THANKEW!

*~~**~~*
Do share me at shuhui.teo@hotmail.com*
*Spam/unneccesary stuff will not be entertained for

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Photostream

with Love,

Contact Me

For sponsorships/ product reviews, please email me at: shuhui.teo@hotmail.com Thank You!