SHuiYuki's Trip to Isabel Beauty Creations

(≧◡≦) Hola!

OMGGGG~!  July has somehow didn't spare me any leisure time at all! Been either falling sick (╥﹏╥) or flying to KL (consolation: Happy Shopping!) these past few weeks.

Imagine those dark-eye circles + super dehydrated skin + stressed skin due to aircraft air/ humidity in different countries...

ͼ(ݓ_ݓ)ͽ  #likeASuperSadCan?!

BUT...

I'd been receiving very sweet compliments that I still look
Radiant
Fresh

Hydrated
Young *WOOHOO!*

(>‿◠)✌ I'm pretty these are the sweet & kind compliments that ALL wanna achieve at ANY AGE aint it? #YouKnowIKnowThatsAllMatter

I ain't selfish alright - I did share with my JAL Happy Pills on my facial secret whereabouts and here 

LEMME INTRODUCE TO ALL MY ONE-STOP BEAUTY HAVEN




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some disclaimer FIRST:

☑ I only review sponsored products which I have tried on myself for a period of time to see if the products are effective on me before I recommend to my readers.

Which is probably why some companies totally loath me for not posting my entry on time. Please, if I have not tried the products and do the entry for the sake of blogging just to submit before deadline, there is no creditability at all and it will also affect the Company's reputation right?

☑ All my reviews are 100% based on my HONEST opinions and not from the press release from the Company. I'm pretty sure my readers are internet savy to find out the ingredients etc.

☑ I'm having a combination & sensitive skin + yellow undertone. If your skin condition are similar to mine, chances are my opinions are suitable for your consideration in purchasing the product.


Agreed to the aforementioned? (>‿♥) Then Let's GO ON!!!  
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 The cozy Isabel Beauty Creation ambiance

Treatment Area

1st Stop: EPL Hair Removal Treatment

 Super sweet Tracy helping me with one of their signature hair removal treatment - EPL!

Psst, do you know EPL is even MORE EFFECTIVE & BETTER THAN IPL. Geesh, IPL is sucha passe! And EPL is only available at selected beauty salons in SG and Isabel Beauty Creations is one of them! *Thumbs up*

Review:

=^^= Ok. I'm getting kinda shy here (who talk about armpits all the time...right?!) but its been coming 2 weeks after my session.

AND HOLY SWEET LORD... the growth rate has SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCED!!!

I used to shave daily, but now, I just shave ONCE EVERY 6 DAYS!!! I mean, I'm really not kidding! The growth rate is super duper slow despite this is just my freaking 1st EPL session! AMAZING!!!

I'm a die-hard EPL follower now. ♡

Next: SHuiYuki's Customized Facial Treatment

 Before
My Trusty Senior Beauty Consultant Jessie doing her magic once again!

~~ ❣ DISCLAIMER: ~~

I will NEVER 
*ahem emphasize* 

NEVER allow anyone that I don't have 100% trust and confident to touch my face. After all, it's the truth that we all earn a living through our physical appearance (i.e. face). 我是靠臉吃飯啊! That's the reason why I NEVER take up any sponsored/ paid advertorial on facial services.

I have to be 101% confident on the results and accountable to you all my lovely readers right?!

We only have that ONE FACE to stick with throughout the rest of the life. I am NOT a risk taker when comes to facial product & services.


 And WHY Isabel Beauty Creation?

#100%HonestFacts
✔ I'd known Jessie & Jennie personally for YEARS and their pursue for flawless beauty knowledge (eg treatments, products etc) never stop since Day 1.
✔ I'd seen REAL VISIBLE results from Others prior before agreeing to do the facial treatment.
✔ They are sincerely VERY NICE ladies and most importantly...

✔ STRESS-FREE environment!!! NO HARD SELLING OF PACKAGES ETC.

"Aiyah, you are their friend + sponsored blogger ma. Of coz no hard selling whatsoever!"

For this, I hereby DARE to BEG TO DIFFER.

Reason being I'd known them personally and I'd seen how they treat their customers throughout the years. And seriously, SG beauty market is so freaking small - any negative feedback will definitely blast out faster than you can say "yeah really?"  if they are those super hard-sell/ not sincere beauty service providers. #YouKnowWhatIMean

~~ ❣ End ❣ ~~

Review:

Everyone has different skin problems and 1 more thing I ♡ about Jessie is she check through my skin SUPER thoroughly and ask me about my lifestyle, dietary habits etc. Super professional service that is ON PAR with some of the current famous beauty salons.

For me:
✘ Dehydrated skin
✘ Super combi (oily on the T-zone area) skin

#O.U.C.H

Nevertheless; there is HOPE for ALL mankind *LOL* She immediately sat down and work her magic on my stressed-up face and I SUPER LOVE facial treatments that involve both facial massage + equipped with the state-of-art-technology! I personally feel using machine (technology) will clears up any impurities more effectively than just using purely hand techniques. 

But with the combination of both.. the overall facial experience was simply....AWESOME!

♡ the Peppermint Soft mask!!! WOOT WOOT!

Lastly: Hand & Leg TLC

 
HUGEEEEEEEEE Variety of nail colours to choose from!
You name it - They have it! ✿


Feel bored? NO PROBLEM! I have a jolly good time watching Crayon Shin-Chan (aka
蜡笔小新) and was laughing so hard that Jennie wanna threw her nail buffer at me! LOL!!!!

=P OK. I was kidding about the throwing the nail buffer. But I was really LOL while watching the show ah~ HAHAHA!



My wonderfully pampered nails which I have neglected ever since.....Dec 2012? :X Guilty as charged!

Like my nail colours and design? Simply look for Jennie and she will let you know the name 'coz
.
.
.
.
.
>.<" I'd totally forgotten all about it! Oops!

 Left-Right: Jennie, SHuiYuki, Jessie

Special Promotion!!! 
STRONGLY RECOMMEND FOR ALL!
EPL Trial Promo Price: S$28/session


6 sessions at $168 and receive another 6 sessions FREE!
That's a total of 12 sessions at $168!

Which is app. $14/session!!! 50% OFF!

What are YOU waiting for? CALL NOW!!!

Isabel Beauty Creation
♚ Address: Blk 101 Yishun Ave 5 #01-45 Singapore 760101
☏ Contact No: +65 6757 0848
⌚ Operating Hour: 10:00 - 19:30 daily, inclusive Public Holiday (except Monday)


Do share your experience (good/bad) with us here!!!

"Say Hello to YOUR very beautiful skin!"

*~~**~~*
≧^◡^≦ Follow ME!
✉ Email: shuhui.Teo@hotmail.com
⌨ Twitter: www.twitter.com/SHuiYuki
❣ YouTube: www.youtube.com/SHuiYukiSG
*Spam/unnecessary stuff will not be entertained

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Photostream

with Love,

Contact Me

For sponsorships/ product reviews, please email me at: shuhui.teo@hotmail.com Thank You!