SHuiYuki's Review on Dasoda Mascara

Hey everyone!!!

Guess where I'm blogging now #BimbzModeON HAHAHAHA!!!

^^ I'm back at one of my favourite places of all time - NGEE ANN POLYTECHNIC!!!

#LikeAHappyCan ?!

Have always wanna head back and see see look look at this awesome institution which gave me countless of happy memories. And I'm glad I did! Met up with my class boy Jeff and we explored NP for a short while before he head for his meeting (while I'm sitting at Blk 27/31 blogging right now waiting for him).

Though some stuff may changed / removed.. But memories still intact... We still can remember and joke about it as those they were some recent mischievous acts few months back. HAHA!

10years ago~ 10years later.

I think my fellow ICT-ian juniors must be thinking why got this siao char bo wanna snap pic with this wall decal. *AHEM* Is Missy here alright?! :P #likeAProudArse LOL!

Ok la. Thanks to my Brother Joe Jeff for entertaining my request for helping me to snap of Me...Me. LMAO!

Shall blog more about my NP experience but right now... Lemme introduce you all another AMAZING stuff I'd gotten from #CozyCot Singapore!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some disclaimer FIRST:

☑ I only review sponsored products which I have tried on myself for a period of time to see if the products are effective on me before I recommend to my readers.

Which is probably why some companies totally loath me for not posting my entry on time. Please, if I have not tried the products and do the entry for the sake of blogging just to submit before deadline, there is no creditability at all and it will also affect the Company's reputation right?

☑ All my reviews are 100% based on my HONEST opinions and not from the press release from the Company. I'm pretty sure my readers are internet savy to find out the ingredients etc.

☑ I'm having a combination & sensitive skin + yellow undertone. If your skin condition are similar to mine, chances are my opinions are suitable for your consideration in purchasing the product.


Agreed to the aforementioned? (>‿♥) Then Let's GO ON!!!  
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Presenting...

DASODA
Mega Volume Mascara



WHAT is Dasoda Mega Volume Mascara?

Instant Volume Charger
✔ Boost Extra THICK lashes without clumps after multiple applications
✔ Spoon-like Brush with EXQUISITE curve designed for volumizing lashes
Waterproof + Smudge-proof

BEST of ALL...

The REVOLUTIONARY makeup that repairs and moisturizes eyelashes!

(Left-Right) After... Before
TADAHHHH~!!!!

OMG See the difference?!  Dasoda has literally make my nearly non-existence lashes 'back to the picture' #punIntended HAHA!!!

And it is the only time where my dearest Xiao Bimbz (Mal) compliment my lashes. :P Not everyone is blessed with chio chio (pretty) lashes like you hor Xiao Bimbz!  *Bleahz*

Never mind, now that I have Dasoda to moi rescue!!! ♡♡♡  

Camwhore time!!!!





To be honest, I was given this product wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy 145761357 months ago and a recent Dasoda convert recently.

>.<'" So sorry for the delay Cozy Cot Singapore & Dasoda Singapore!

But as I forever mentioning on every product review... I wanna try out the product a period of time before giving a review to my readers and friends.

SHuiYuki's 100% Honest Review Time:

If you are looking for a volumizing + blacken-lashes type of mascara - Dasoda is the best consideration for you!

  • Waterproof? YES!
  • Sebum-proof? YES!

As you guys can see from the pictures, i have very fine & dopey lashes (which is almost non existence) and I'm very impressed that Dasoda can actually 'bring out my lashes to life!' HAHA!

Moreover, I LOVE the dry formula that won't weigh down my lashes but however, don't expect much self-curl effect which is fine to me. What's an eye curler for right? ;)

The only downside (not really one) is you will need a oil-based eye makeup remover to remove.
Therefore, if you have sensitive eyelids, I won't suggest you to give it a try UNLESS you have a very strong eye makeup remover that is suitable for you.

No lies here - If you are into having LONGER, VOLUMIZING LASHES WITHOUT THE HELP OF FALSIES...

DASODA IS THE BEST MASCARA EVER!!!!

Try it! They are available at Sasa outlets!

XOXO

*~~**~~*
≧^◡^≦ Follow ME!
✉ Email: shuhui.Teo@hotmail.com
⌨ Twitter: www.twitter.com/SHuiYuki
❣ YouTube: www.youtube.com/SHuiYukiSG
*Spam/unnecessary stuff will not be entertained

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Photostream

with Love,

Contact Me

For sponsorships/ product reviews, please email me at: shuhui.teo@hotmail.com Thank You!