SHuiYuki's October Favourites


My FAVOURITES for the month of October! They have been my everyday go-for-makeup whenever I'm rushing off to work/events/outings!

EYE SHADOWS:

 NYX Trio Eyeshadow - Lake Moss
(Left-Right: Dark Plum, Dark Navy Blue, Dark Grayish Green)

Love this palette. All colours have slight shimmer and very pigmented! One light swap and the colour turn out is very good! Also, these colours are very suitable for Fall/Winter thus a good reason to play wish dark colours for these coming months!

 NYX Trio Eyeshadow - Platinum Pink/ Salmon/ Jazzy Bronze

IMHO (In my honest opinion), I find these colours are very suitable for ALL kind of skin colours (fair/warm/dark) - just the amount of colour applied that's all! 
Note for Fair Skin: Apply a light swap of Jazzy Bronze will do. If not, will appear colour too strong and too harsh may look like One being 'punched' in the eye. Hehe! :X
 
NYX Trio Eyeshadow - Orange/ Golden Orange/ Peach

Many find Orange is quite a difficult colour to work with - especially on Asian skin. But i beg to differ. In fact, I find it quite interesting and complimenting to our Yellow-based skin in fact!

#Tip: Match orange colour with a warm neutral colours (e.g. Brown / Green) to tone down the overall colours! Yes, ;) I will be showing you guys how to achieve it!!!!

CHEEKS:

 MAC Limited Edition Mineralised Skin Finish - Porcelain Pink

My ABOSULTE LOVE!!! I never thought I will actually re-stock the blusher (as I have, tonnes of blushers) and this colour really compliments my skin!

The Gold shimmery particles + warm pink tones really perks& glows up your skin to give that natural blush effect without trying too hard.

Babes who opt for natural glow should really give this blusher a try! Best of all, the shimmery effect will help to reduce the pore size and making your cheeks look FLAWLESS. OMG! LOVE x3!!!

LIPSTICK:

 MAC Perm Range Lipstick in Caprious

Actually, this lipstick really didn't catch my attention at all at any MAC counters. It was until I watched a YouTube Guru (Amxie) and she has gushed how much she LOVE this lipstick and the swatch really convinced me to go down to MAC outlet and try it out on myself.

Note: I don't usually buy all products until I have swatched on myself to see if it is really looks good on me! :)

Caprious is a sheer plumish red colour that will blends into your natural lip colour, giving your lip colour your natural red + darken (depending on how many coats you applied). VERY NICE colour for Fall!!!!


^^ Hope you guys will try out these colours and tell me your favourite October Makeup loves too!

Have Fun!

XOXO

*~~**~~*
Do share with me at shuhui.teo@hotmail.com*
*Spam/unnecessary stuff will not be entertained

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Photostream

with Love,

Contact Me

For sponsorships/ product reviews, please email me at: shuhui.teo@hotmail.com Thank You!