RIP Feron...

This post is specially for one of my model friends I'd met~ Feron

Feron and I actually first make acquittance back in 2009 during one of the CS shoots organized by our agent Collin... But we weren't close then. Just a Hi-Bye friend...

We'd gotten closer was back Nov '10 - Feb 11 where we were constantly working at MBS as their door ambassador and that's when we really started chatting. And my 1st sentence to her was, "Eh, you are from Cue Models right?" Then she say yah and that's when we both happily chatting and gossiping.

 Our fun + candid times during work at  MBS


She's definitely one of the genuine person I'd met across in the modelling industry and all thanks to her, I'd know more people whom I'd gotten close with.. Our agent Donna, LG, Capella etc... Without her, I certainly won't know all these wonderful people...

Had briefly spoken to all the MBS babes and all of us agreed Feron is a very cheerful, positive pretty babe that keep encouraging us and constantly ask us to take care of our health etc. Even though we are not that close to her but her thoughtful actions have really make us feel so damn touched...
.
.
.
.
.
RIP Feron

You will definitely being missed by all who have once worked with you before....

一路好走...

[UPDATED]

To All who know Feron, please make a trip down to her wake if you can:


Blk 728/729 Jurong West Street 72

Thank you.

*~~**~~*
Do share with me at shuhui.teo@hotmail.com*
*Spam/unneccessary stuff will not be entertained

2 comments:

 

Instagram Photostream

with Love,

Contact Me

For sponsorships/ product reviews, please email me at: shuhui.teo@hotmail.com Thank You!