SHuiYuki's Hair Savour - 99percent Hair Studio


SO... many of you know that my hair is currently TLC much by 99percent Hair Studio& I have been gushing so much about them on my Twitter/ Instagram...

BUT DO YOU KNOW?

I was their PAYING CUSTOMER FOR YEARS and I trusted her service ever since 2006 + Fion is always there to help me regain back the hairstyle/ hair treatment I always wanted without fail. #ラブラブ ❤❤

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some disclaimer FIRST:

☑ I only review sponsored products/services which I have tried on myself personally to see if the products are effective on me before I recommend to my readers.

Which is probably why some companies totally loath me for not posting my entry on time. Please, if I have not tried the products and do the entry for the sake of blogging just to submit before deadline, there is no creditability at all and it will also affect the Company's reputation right?

☑ All my reviews are 100% based on my HONEST opinions and not from the press release from the Company. I'm pretty sure my readers are internet savy to find out the ingredients etc.

Agreed to the aforementioned? (>‿♥) Then Let's GO ON!!!   
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


#whyGive99percentHairStudioaTry1:

From giving me IRRESISTIBLE TRENDY HAIR COLOURS...





PICTURE PERFECT HAIRSTYLES...





and of course, none of them can happened if my hair (+ scalp) are not properly taken care of right? It won't be possible if its just Fion alone. Which explains..

#whyGive99percentHairStudioaTry2:

They have an ELITE TEAM OF HAIR & SCALP PROFESSIONALS whom will analyse super-thoroughly (OMG. I was super embarrassed when they did my scalp analysis) + explaining my current hair & scalp condition after listening to my lifestyle/diet/shampoo & conditioner used.

I ❤ the fact on how they would actually spend sometime explaining in details whilst some salons would just blah-ed their way through (aka briefly explain) so that they can take in more customers within that day. Okay, it's legit coming from business prospective but from a customer POV, I will definitely appreciate my stylist to be sincere & honest with me about my problems and giving tips & advices on how to rectify the problem(s)... which will bring me back to her/them over & over.



 Fion doing Hair & Scalp Analysis

WARNING: 
The below 2 images may cause some slight uncomfort to some. 
Not suitable for the weak-hearted folks.

-__________-" The LIVE results.
*Sigh* So much so for using certain drugstore shampoo & conditioner when I was in Japan
>> which caused itchiness >> me scratching my scalp  
>> leads to redness & oiliness on my poor scalp. *sobs*
.
.
.
AND THATS NOT THE WORST.
#braceForImpactPeople =(
.
.
.
.
.


 BEFORE.
(╥﹏╥) OhmyfreakingGod. Yeah, it was so bad back then 'coz I was into DIY curling my hair on an-almost daily basis. Guilty as charged.
"我再也不敢天天燙圈頭髮了 Fion!" ͼ(ݓ_ݓ)ͽ

Note: Looking back (to this pic), I still couldn't believe my hair had been in this damaged state before. Tsk tsk.

 Happily Ever AFTER.
See how Fion & her awesome team regain back my healthy-as-ever Hair once again!
& I swear Brazilian Blowout Treatment is certainly the BEST treatment ever!

PS: You may consider this treatment if you are thinking of getting soft rebond treatment for your hair. The results are the SAME & WAY BETTER as this helps to strengthen your hair simultaneously! 
Pay 1 price to achieve 2 visible & healthy results~! Good deal isn't it? ;)

 Taken after the Brazilian Blowout Treatment
1 MONTH LATER.
Ok lets be realistic. I do get some mini spilt-ends BUT HEY. My hair is certainly way much better & healthier compare months ago.

Almost all of my GFs know I don't allow anyone to touch my hair except for the few Trusted ones (Fion/ Jamie/ Bryan) 'cause it will take a super long-ass-period for my hair to grow and I will be super emo (emotional) and guess who will have to suffer along with me? Yeah, my poor GFs. HAHA!

I wanted Fion to fix my hair after leaving JAL but she wasn't around. So she asked me if I'm ok to do my hair over at the newly-opened outlet at East Coast by Danson, their Creative Stylist.

-___-" I wasn't too keen with the idea initially but Fion was reassuring me over & over (for 30min via Whatsapp) that Danson won't disappoint me and she will share my hair preference & current hair condition with him before I go. I nearly LOL when she said 'share infor'.

Ah... #ShareInformation is VERY IMPORTANT. ;) Right cabin crew? LOL!

AND I'M GLAD I DID.


 Opposite view from the Salon and there's a bus-stop right in front as well! Super convenient

Another good reason to visit 99percent Hair Studio East Coast?

You can savour some famous food delicacies after your hair session!
✔ Authentic Katong Laska?
✔ The 1st Aston Outlet?
✔ Ampang Niang Tou Fu?
✔ Kim Zhu Rice Dumplings 金珠中子?
✔ Famous steamboat at Roxy Square? (the list goes on...)

Typing these list makes me super hungry again *drools* 
Thank God I stay around this area man! *insert smug face* LOL


Check out the interior...





 BEFORE.
See!! Way much better than all my previous BEFORES.  ❤❤

Definitely + HIGHLY RECOMMEND Brazilian Blowout Treatment to ALL especially for those who suffered dry, fizzy, damaged hair.
 And yeah, Danson certainly knows what I want! K-POP FRINGE PERM!!!

OMG I'd totally fallen in ❤ with this hair technology and yeah, its saves me so much time for setting + blow dry my fringe.. of course, make my 'lil curtain' here looking effortlessly well-tamed and CHIO (pretty) all the time!


while fixing my perm fringe, he was looking at my 2-month old hair colour and suggested doing some exciting colours for me since I have already left my current airline company. WEE~!!! #有LOVE到有沒有!!! ❤
While waiting for the colours to set in... Yup, this is how I look while working on board. 
Hair fully combed back and tied up... Somehow...Minus the hair colour. :P
.
.
.
.
.
.


AMAZING AFTER!!!
 SEE HOW FREAKIN CHIO & HEALTHY MY HAIR IS?! ❤❤❤

 Simply ❤ the Ombre colours - Brown with Red & Purple streaks!
They just spell...ALOHA SUMMER! ☼



≧◉◡◉≦ Thankew so much Danson for such gorgeous creation!!! And you're now officially inside my 'Trusted Ones' list! LOL!

Of course, do visit their Facebook Fan Page and check out MORE of their amazing hair skills on their customers.. and 1 of them is my model GF Amelia!


≧◠◡◠≦✌ Moreover, East Coast Outlet is having PROMOTION NOW!!!

NEW OUTLET PROMOTION!
They will be giving FREE membership and 10% OFF for all products for the whole month of the August!!!



HURRY! Call them for appointment NOW! You won't be disappointed! *Winks*

~~ .🎀.🎀.🎀.~~

: 99percent Hair Studio, Haji Lane :
40 Haji Lane #01-01
Singapore 189233 

Tel: +65 63963667


:: 99percent Hair Studio, East Coast ::
42 East Coast Rd #01-03 
MODA 
Singapore 428762 

Tel: +65 67027062

*~~**~~*
≧^◡^≦ Follow ME!
✉ Email: shuhui.Teo@hotmail.com
⌨ Twitter: www.twitter.com/SHuiYuki
❣ YouTube: www.youtube.com/SHuiYukiSG
*Spam/unnecessary stuff will not be entertained

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Photostream

with Love,

Contact Me

For sponsorships/ product reviews, please email me at: shuhui.teo@hotmail.com Thank You!