SHuiYuki's Trip to Salon Vim Bugis!

Hello!!!

As you guys probably know I just did some hair transformation at Salon Vim Bugis - yup, it's time to change back my hairstyle and get rid of any suayness around me. LOL! #superstitiousMax

I am SO DELIGHTED N HONOURED to be invited as their blogger/ambassador along with some of our very famous local bloggers ReieeK, Sheena, MeiTing etc!

≧◉◡◉≦ SUPER EXCITED CAN?! LOL!

Me this noob can also join these popular bloggers as Salon Vim ambassador! HAHA! 2012/13 you were indeed my lucky year! XOXO 
(Erm yah, I was being invited to try out their services in 2012 (thanks to GushCloud) and was invited to be their ambassador in Jan 13! But I was in Japan for my training thus I couldn't make it to any of their events until now. -_____-)
LOTD before heading to Salon Vim:

BEFORE:




 ⊙.☉ The super-boring black hair which I'd for at least 4-5 months.

 

My super dry + dull-looking + 147,23,945,812,351 spilt ends. OMG Jamie save me please!
I ta-bo-le-ta-han-liao (can't stand it anymore) !!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some disclaimer FIRST:

☑ I only review sponsored products/services which I have tried on myself personally to see if the products are effective on me before I recommend to my readers.

Which is probably why some companies totally loath me for not posting my entry on time. Please, if I have not tried the products and do the entry for the sake of blogging just to submit before deadline, there is no creditability at all and it will also affect the Company's reputation right?

☑ All my reviews are 100% based on my HONEST opinions and not from the press release from the Company. I'm pretty sure my readers are internet savy to find out the ingredients etc.

Agreed to the aforementioned? (>‿♥) Then Let's GO ON!!!  
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 (Right) Jamie to my rescue!!!

さよなら (Sayonara) Black hair! You shall not be missed! ٩(^.^)۶Woohoo!

It has been a super long while since I highlighted my hair. Maybe 4-5 years ago?

Although this is my 1st time to Salon Vim Bugis, but strangely, I felt rather comfortable and at ease while doing my hair. Moreover, Jamie is super professional and no-nonsense attitude while carefully analysing my hair condition + discussing my work/lifestyle etc before advising me on which hair colour/ hairstyle she deem best for me. I never felt so being 'interviewed' for a hair session before! ツ But I felt safe and more confident in letting her work her magic on my tresses! *Thumbs up*



MUHAHAHAHA! *Ahem* It has been an extremely LONG~ while since I last did highlights on my hair. Maybe 4-5 YEARS ago? Haha!

≧❂◡❂≦ I was so busy FB-ing + Tweeting + IG-ing + WhatsApp-ing with my readers & GFs that I nearly LOL when I first look up at my reflection. See the pics tell it all! WHAHAHAHAHA! #likeAnExcitingProjectComingUp!!!


(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥ Hello my darlings ❤, it has been a long while... 久しぶりですね!


While waiting for my hair colour to set in...


THE AFTERMATHS... WOOLALA!!! HELLO GORGEOUS (hair)!!!! ≧❤‿❤≦

NEXT: ARIMINO PRIVY TREATMENT !!!

What's Arimino Privy Treatment:

It's the latest hair technology from Japan that helps to nourish all hair conditions (especially servery dry - damaged hair) and providing healthier-looking hair!

Using Liquid Crystal Emulsion technology, your hair will feel SUPER SOFT & SO MUCH SMOOTHER TOO! NO JOKE!

INSTANT RESULTS One can experience from the spot!

Arimino Privy Treatment consists of 3 Steps:

Strengther to aid PH balance on your hair scalp.
Enriching Serum
Nourishing Hair Mask

Duration:

Around 1-1.5hour depending on hair length. Mine was around 1hr 10min (?).

BEST OF ALL:

ANYONE CAN TRY this amazing hair treatment as the treatment consist NATURAL INGREDIENTS! Including:

☑  Preggy ladies / Mummies-To-Be
☑  Sensitive Scalp etc

ツ Of course, please call the salon first  (68370073/ 68370045) so that they can give you an even more professional advice.



LOL! I indeed having a fun time and nearly fell asleep too! The scent is SooOoOoOoo NICE!

THE RESULTS:

See em for yourselves people. There's really isn't a need to explain any further... (>‿◠)✌





≧❤‿❤≦ Check out those highlights! Both me and Jamie were super satisified with the overall hair colour!

PS: Yes yes~ My nose look 'like a sharp' over in this pic. LOVE IT!

 MAGICAL TOUCH by my Stylist Jamie!

Hehe! Caught her in action! She's super efficient and always make sure my hair is in tip-top condition. ❤❤
 AM SO IN LOVE WITH MY HAIR NOW that I couldn't help but boasting my hair to my GFs in Whatsapp! LOL!!!! (≧◡≦) "OMG! MY HAIR SO DAMN CHIO (Gorgeous) NOW!" LMAO!


 Me and my trusty stylist Jamie!

 ≧❂◡❂≦ Book your hair appointment with her people! You won't regret it!


And Jamie is so nice to give me these lovely hair goodies and keep reminding on the proper procedures to take care of my coloured hair!

Thankew so much Jamie! :D


Special PROMOTION for YOU ONLY!!!


Salon Vim is having an exclusive 30% off Arimino Privy Treatment n Redken Cocktail Treatment!! 

Call 68370073/ 68370045 n look for my pretty n awesome Ms Jamie Seah!! 
Promotion valid from 1-31 May 2013.

❦ ... ALSO... ❦❦❦

(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥ Quote my name "SHUHUI" and 
Get 10% off any Hair services!

ت My personal experience with Salon Vim was great and I certainly hope you guys will enjoy the hair session as much as I did too!

Salon Vim by Chez Vous Facebook Fan Page: CLICK HERE


*~~**~~*
≧^◡^≦ Follow ME!
✉ Email: shuhui.Teo@hotmail.com
⌨ Twitter: www.twitter.com/SHuiYuki
❣ YouTube: www.youtube.com/SHuiYukiSG
*Spam/unnecessary stuff will not be entertained

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Photostream

with Love,

Contact Me

For sponsorships/ product reviews, please email me at: shuhui.teo@hotmail.com Thank You!