SHuiYuki's Quick Update!

Hello everyone!!

≧ω≦  MY WIFI IS WORKING PROPERLY... like FINALLY!!!

(._____.)" The Internet connection was really freakin awful for the past 1.5 months and trust me, I was about to give up using my laptop and just use the limited WIFI connection on my cellphone (which I nearly died using also).

(╥﹏╥) Can you imagine I could only use WIFI for only 2hour (e.g. 8pm-10pm) after which the Internet literally just died on me after 10pm. ZZZ!


OK. Here a list of updates of stuff that I had 'Been there. Done that."\\


☑ DISNEYLAND!!!!






☑ NEXT: SHIBUYA!!!








☑ Cindy's BDay Celebration 
KARAOKE SESSION !!!


Meet-up with fellow Scootees B04 Batchies - 
Vanessa & Felicia!!!



(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥ Really enjoy every moment with all these girls above - they are really super awesome and been  a great listener all these while + keeping my sanity whenever I'm feeling homesick etc.

I really CANNOT wait to get back to SG. 

Mostly because...

.
.
.
.
.
I miss You. 

*~~**~~*
≧^◡^≦ Follow ME!
✉ Email: shuhui.Teo@hotmail.com
⌨ Twitter: www.twitter.com/SHuiYuki
❣ YouTube: www.youtube.com/SHuiYukiSG
*Spam/unnecessary stuff will not be entertained

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Photostream

with Love,

Contact Me

For sponsorships/ product reviews, please email me at: shuhui.teo@hotmail.com Thank You!