SHuiYuki's Short Update on Golad Coast

Hi everyone!

=) Backed from Gold Coast (again!) and now preparing to set to Sydney tonight!

Was abit emo when coming back from Gold Coast as that was my last flight with my awesome-est crew-batchies ever!! I'm SO going to miss you all - Evon (my Chimpz partner), Ash, Nicole, Van, Ray! :'( I'm so USED to have you guys around and doing stuff together!!! Thank God I still have Van later with me for SYD! v^^v


The BEST BUY??? 

AVOCADO!!!! *Yumz yumz*

Benfits of Avocado:
URL: http://www.fatburningfurnace.com/blog/avocado-nutrition-facts-%E2%80%93-health-benefits-of-avocado
  • Rich in Vitamins C & E as well as manganese
  • Reduce the signs of aging
  • Regulate blood sugar 
  • Promote eye health
  • Improve your nutrient absorption up to 400%!
Of course, the makeup junkie that never dies! LOL!



Ok. Shall go pack my luggage for SYD. Ciaoz! :) XOXO
*~~**~~*
≧^◡^≦ Follow ME!
✉ Email: shuhui.Teo@hotmail.com
⌨ Twitter: www.twitter.com/SHuiYuki
❣ YouTube: www.youtube.com/SHuiYukiSG
*Spam/unnecessary stuff will not be entertained

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Photostream

with Love,

Contact Me

For sponsorships/ product reviews, please email me at: shuhui.teo@hotmail.com Thank You!