SHuiYuki CNY 2015 Makeup Look + Tutorial

≧◉ᴥ◉≦✌ Hello everyone!!!

How's your CNY (Chinese New Year) so far? =) Hope everything is GOAT-ing your way!!! #punIntended #thisIsTheYearOfGoatFYI

(✿◠‿◠) As for me, I'd been sleeping my way through the 1st and 2nd day of CNY after an overnight India flight and flying on both 3rd & 4th day #butIAintComplaining

At least it was way much better than 2013 where I had to spend my CNY at Japan flipping through FB and envy my SG folks with their CNY goodies (thank God for my darling b78 gals + sweet meet-up with my SQ babe Sharlene!)


≧◔◡◔≦ And also, I gotten my 1st aviation 開工大吉 Ang Bao from Captain!!! Thanks Capt! WOOHOO!

Of course, I will still make use of this joyous occasion by meeting up my super long-time-no-see GFs! Yah, I was thanking them for celebrating MY '1st day of CNY' #dunnoWhichGMTisThisMan LOL

My poly bestie (13yrs & counting!) Maddy!!!

And yesh, this is our 1st time trying Llaollao as there wasn't long queue (less than 10 people queuing) thus we decided to give it a shot! LOL! 

My fellow 99percent Hair Studio Ambassador Valerie! 
Check out her blog! CLICK HERE

(◡‿◡✿) SHUIYUKI 2015 CNY MAKEUP LOOK!




Dewy Flawless Complexion:
  • Innisfree Ampoule Intensive BB Cushion 
  • Etude house Face Blur Primer

Rosy Gradient Blush:
  • Etude house cookie blush in Grapefruit Jelly (coral pink)
  • Nars blush in sex appeal (light peach colour)

Defined Kpop Eyes:
  • Lancome Spring Palette (LE)
I only apply the matte rose-brown slightly on top of my eye socket and diffuse e colour in circular motion.
Next, use the shimmer brownish-pink on the center of the eyelid (not above the eye socket) & center of the bottom eyelashes


  • Shu Uemura soft gel eyeliner pencil in brown (filling the gaps in between e eyelashes)
  • Etude house 101 Pencils in #58 (shimmery dark brown 
  • Essence princess volume mascara (LOVE the cobra shaped wand! Make it super easy to coat every eyelash!)
  • Daiso brown mix eyelash in #2

Natural + amplified healthy looking lips
  • Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink (available in Japan only)
  • YSL lipgloss in 30 (nude colour with gold shimmers)

=^^= Hope you all will like this year simple clean makeup look and have fun trying out this look too!

XOXO

*~~**~~*
≧^◡^≦ Follow ME!
✉ Email: shuhui.Teo@hotmail.com
⌨ Twitter: www.twitter.com/SHuiYuki
❣ YouTube: www.youtube.com/SHuiYukiSG
*Spam/unnecessary stuff will not be entertained

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Photostream

with Love,

Contact Me

For sponsorships/ product reviews, please email me at: shuhui.teo@hotmail.com Thank You!