SHuiYuki's Updated Skincare Regime with MDD Skincare

OH HELLOOOO~ HELLO!!!
Pasting a HUGE SELFIE just in case you no longer remember who's the owner of this lil blog. *LOL* #lame

Yes, it has been more than a month from my last update (forgive me - April had been a bustling month full of activities, events and more!)...

Do check out my IG (aka Instagram www.instagram.com/SHuiYuki) for any latest updates!  

Many have been curious on what is the exact lifestyle of a Cabin Crew / Cabin Attendant / Flight Attendant / Trolly Dolly / 空中小姐etc  and SOME OF THE POPULAR QUESTIONS asked are:

"HOW DO YOU TAKE CARE OF YOUR SKIN ASIDE VISITING FACIAL SALON?"

"I DO NOT WANT TO SPEND TOO MUCH $$ ON SKINCARE PRODUCTS 
BUT I WANNA SEE IMPROVEMENT IN MY COMPLEXION AT THE QUICKEST TIME. 
ANY BRAND(S) TO RECOMMEND?"

"I'M SENSITIVE TO SCENTED-SKINCARE PRODUCTS. 
DO YOU HAVE ANY SCENTED-FREE + PARABEN-FREE SKINCARE PRODUCTS TO SHARE?"

In all honest truth, I'm not an E-Goddess *LMAO* that can resolve all the skincare woes (+ without seeing you gals face to face make it even harder for me to give a better suggestion to counter the skincare problems)

But without further ado, lemme share with you guys what's my skincare routine and my latest #swearBy + #mustHave skincare products are gotta be...


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some disclaimer FIRST:

I only review sponsored products which I have tried on myself for a period of time to see if the products are effective on me before I recommend to my readers.

Which is probably why some companies totally loath me for not posting my entry on time. Please, if I have not tried the products and do the entry for the sake of blogging just to submit before deadline, there is no creditability at all and it will also affect the Company's reputation right?

All my reviews are 100% based on my HONEST opinions and not from the press release from the Company. I'm pretty sure my readers are internet savy to find out the ingredients etc.

I'm having a combination & sensitive skin + yellow undertone. If your skin condition are similar to mine, chances are my opinions are suitable for your consideration in purchasing the product.

What you SEE is what you GET. NO PHOTOSHOP/ RE-ADJUSTMENT OF SKIN COMPLEXION. I only cropped the pictures so you guys won't see the rest of my messy room. LOL!

Agreed to the aforementioned? (>♥) Then Let's GO ON!!!  
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Basically, almost all my GFs & crews (who bunked in with me during our layover overseas) know that I carry almost 3-4 times of their normal skincare products and yah (I know.) this is crazy!

Now for my self-defence:

I do know the amount I carry / used at home are crazy and I'd been actively finding products that have multi-functions (especially ANTI-AGING & HYDRATING elements) for me to just apply-and-go!

Trust me, this search has been actively going on for YEARS and thus the growing skincare collection. #soNowYouKnow #yes辛苦我的錢包了

and I'm GLAD I FOUND MDD!
Introducing my MUST-HAVE / MUST-SHARE...

AGE-FIGHT REPAIR+ ELIXIR 
AGE-FIGHT HYRDA CLEANSER!

 Age-Fight Repair+ Elixir 
60ml
S$85.95
Pardon my dehydrated hands. =( Yah, 1 of the common skincare woes for all. #timeForSomeTLCSession

 BEFORE
AFTER.

SEE THE INSTANT EFFECT?!

✓ Brightening
✓ Skin look more pumped up (aka youthful-looking)
✓ Reduce of fine lines around the mouth area
✓ Product absorb very quickly into the skin, leaving NO sticky residue behind

All thanks to the amazing elements in this product! It contains Hyalurionic Acid that is widely-known for it's intensive hydrating and moisturizing effect on skin tissue.
Note: hydrating & moisturizing are two different definition.

"Hyaluronic acid helps to retain over a 1000 times its weight in water within the cells of skin, making it an excellent moisturizer." - http://www.hyalogic.com/main/about_hyaluronic_acid

Moreover, it also contain Soybean, Pearl Extract to polish & brighten up skin complexion and Pycnogenal to repair skin!

If you are unfamilar with Pycnogenal (like I was previously):

What is Pycnogenol?

Derived from the French maritime pine bark trees known as Pinus pinaster, Pycnogenol is the US registered trademark name. You can get the active ingredients in pycnogenol from other sources, but pycnogenol is best. The forest where the pine trees are grown is protected by the French government and no pesticides or herbicides are used. That was good news, because toxins contribute to inflammation and aging.

Why Pycnogenol is good for your skin and your body

  • It’s a powerhouse antioxidant and full of proanthocyanidins (a class of flavonoids)
  • 50x more potent than vitamin E and 20x more potent than vitamin C
  • Reduces and destroys free radicals in your blood stream. Too many free radicals = premature aging!
  • It may reduce wrinkling and discoloration of the skin
  • Its potent antioxidant properties make it cardio-protective – it supports heart health!
  • Improves signs and symptoms of menopausal changes (source)
  • May boost glutathione levels
  • Supports eye health
  • Supports blood sugar regulation and improves endothelial function (Source)
  • Strengthens brain and memory function (Source)
Information extracted from http://blog.naturalhealthyconcepts.com/2014/04/03/fight-wrinkles-anti-aging-pycnogenol/




OK. I feel more 'balance' after makeup. LOL!
Nothing much except suncreen, eyeliner, daiso falsies, mascara and lipbalm.
(How much can One pile up on the face especially at this super hot & humid SG?!) X.X"

Back from a whole day of errand~ >.<"

And using my current FAVE cleanser!




 Age-Fight Hydra Cleanser
100ml
S$36.95

Here's #SHuiYuki cleansing procedure:

♡ Thoroughly remove ALL makeup in GENTLE circular motion - including face AND neck
♡ Oil-based makeup remover for waterproof/ sebum-proof makeup. Let the remover rest & dissolve the makeup for est. 6-8 sec before doing the circular motion.
♡ Use lotion / water-based (depending on indiviual skin condition) makeup remover and remove any impurities (sebum/ makeup residue) before using facial cleanser
 BEFORE (After removing all the makeup)




AFTER

I'M SOLD. SEE THE INSTANT WHITENING & BRIGHTENING OF MY FACE?!

BEST of all, it is SQEAKY CLEAN BUT DOES NOT TIGHTEN MY SKIN!!! 

My skin felt SO SMOOTH too!
 MAD LOVE ♡♡
(Reminded me so much of the discontinued Kawaii Tokyo Cleanser!)

After which, I slapped on some toner and THESE HOLY GRAILS:

 Not forgetting Age-Fight Repair+ Elixir

Time for #SHuiYuki's 101% Personal thoughts:

I believe most of the people are suffering from the basic skincare problem - dehydrated skin (yes, both MALE & FEMALE) and it can be due to the unpredictable weather, stress level, and places visited (e.g dry/ humid/ air-conditioned/ cold).

Of course, the no. 1 basic step I'd always advice ppl is to DRINK AT LEAST 1.5l PLAIN WATER EVERYDAY (Cabin Crew: at least 2l due to the different climate and air pressure)

And I truly believe a healthy, glowing (not oily. LOL) radiant skin beats having makeup slapped on the face. Furthermore, one can apply LESS MAKEUP when you have a flawless skin! 

For me, I have greatly reduced from using 8 different products *oops* to the current 4!! 
Save time & money and having effortlessly glowing radiant skin!
and also, I CAN SLEEP MORE! HAHA!

"There's really NO UGLY PEOPLE in this world." 
Let us be a slightly more hardworking (all thanks to the multi-functional skincare products that saves time and money) and achieve Healthy, Youthful Radiant skin in no time!!!

Presenting Mummy Teo & Yours Truly!
PS: No Photo-editing on our faces. -.-" Except very strong backlighting due to the Sun. ZZZ

Mdd Cosmeceutical website: Click Here

Thank you SO MUCH MDD Cosmeticeutial and GushCloud Singapore for giving me & mummy Teo all these wholesome goodies! 
Psst..and Yes, Mummy Teo has been a very joyous Mum (flaunting her complexion & sharing with her folks these products) ever since. HAHA! ღ

*~~**~~*
≧^◡^≦ Follow ME!
✉ Email: shuhui.Teo@hotmail.com
⌨ Twitter: www.twitter.com/SHuiYuki
❣ YouTube: www.youtube.com/SHuiYukiSG
*Spam/unnecessary stuff will not be entertained

3 comments:

  1. Hey babe, can you make a post on how JAL interview process is like? Are they strict compared to SIA? thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!

    :) Sorry - just saw your msg. Sure why not? Haha!

    Meanwhile, you can look up at some crew related forum such as forum.singaporeexpats.com <--

    Hope it helps!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the entire information you have given here to impart knowledge amongst us?vine vera skin care

    ReplyDelete

 

Instagram Photostream

with Love,

Contact Me

For sponsorships/ product reviews, please email me at: shuhui.teo@hotmail.com Thank You!