SHuiYuki's Quick Update


Quick & Short update:

✿◕ ‿ ◕✿Yeah! My ICT-ian darlings are coming to St James to accompany me later tonight! Woohoo!!

And for that, I specially make some effort to doll up (if not, I'll always on my Tee & shorts)!!! 感动吗 Maddy, Beri, Squido-san?! LOL!!! :P

Makeup:

Face/ Cheeks:
  • The Face Shop HD Perfect It BB
  • MAC MSF in Light
  • Garnier Eye Concealer Treatment in Light
  • MAC Blush in Dainty
Eyes:
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • MAC E/S Omega (Matt light brown)
  • Essence Ballerina Backstage Cream Eyeshadow in #01 Black
  • Chanel E/S Fauve 
  • Too Faced Eyeliner in Perfect Storm (Grey)
  • Benefit They're Real! Mascara
Lips:
  • Lip Ice Lip Balm
  • Revlon Lip Butter in Macaroon
Till then, BYE~~~!!! ❤

*~~**~~*
Do share with me at shuhui.teo@hotmail.com*
*Spam/unnecessary stuff will not be entertained

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Photostream

with Love,

Contact Me

For sponsorships/ product reviews, please email me at: shuhui.teo@hotmail.com Thank You!