SHuiYuki's Makeup From Watsons Guardian Beauty Tutorial

HellooooOOooo Lovelies!!! 。(⌒∇⌒。)

I bet many of us here have already caught a glimpse of many YouTube beauty gurus did those "full makeup tutorial under $20" a couple years back.

Unfortunately, it's kinda tough for those staying in SG or SEA (South East Asia) folks to obtain makeup that is around $1 - the cheapest (+ quality assured) I can find is also around S$3.90!

。◕‿◕。 THUS, I HAVE COME UP WITH MY OWN:

"Full Makeup that can be EASILY BOUGHT at Watsons/ Guardian"
#notSponsored

Sounds more cordial / 親切 right? *LOL* #closerToHome

Before that, lemme show ya the final look using these products:


(Psst~ Ah yes I do wish for double eyelids & it only appear when I look upwards HAHAHA. #ageDefinitelyCatchingUp #oldLiao)


Aside from age factor *LMAO* & my current work makeup *LOL x2*, I'd been enjoying this simple yet defined makeup during my rest days. Which I am proud to name this as

(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

"隨心所欲 韓式化妝法“
Aiseh~ sounds damn Taiwan-ish right? 
=^^= #proudOfMyself

aka

"Any-O-How Korean Makeup Tutorial"
WHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! 
#superSinglishCan #SinglishTranslation


okok. Proper English please *TEEHEE*


"Easy Breezy Korean Makeup Tutorial"

and trust me. It's really very easy! #youCanThankMeLater


(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤ YES! 
These are all I use for this Easy Breezy Korean Makeup Look!
And all can be bought at either Watsons / Guardian outlets!

Face / Concealer / Setting Powder:
✧ L'Oreal Lucent Magique Liquid Foundation
A must-get liquid foundation if you wanna achieve the current Kpop Dewy complexion at an affordable price!
✧ Garnier BB Eye Roller
Light-Medium coverage for dark eye circles. Strongly recommended to those who doesn't need heavy/strong coverage. 
✧ Catrice Mattifying + Waterproof Powder in Translucent 
[available at Guardian]
Sets the eye concealer and prevents the eye makeup from smudging for 8-10hour! A great choice for oily / combination skin.

3D Cheeks:
[Base]
✧ CandyDoll in Peach Pink
*Ahem* If I repurchase or the product actually hits the pan - YES it's damn GOOD & NOT to be miss! #whatAreYouWaitingFor

[Center]
✧ Essence Silky Touch Blush in 60 Life's a Cherry
Simply & Gently, dab & spread around the center of the apple of the cheeks to create a gradient 3D effect. Remember, spread around the center ONLY. NOT the entire cheeks!

Eyebrowns:
✧ K-Palette Longlasting 2 Way Eyebrown #1
I remember I bought this was because my trusty MUA guru Gelainza (Gel) used this on me on the Skin79 photoshoot and I LOVEEE the super natural & real effect! And I started to re-loving it again after misplacing my Shu Uemura eyebrown pencils (yah, found 'em again!)

Now, to my 隨心所欲/ Easy Breezy Eye Makeup look:

1) BASE-LINE your eyes
VERY CRUCIAL FOR MONO / SINGLE EYELIDS.
This step will help to accentuate your eye shape - making them look bigger / longer.

✧ Essence Longlasting Eye Pencil in 19 Hot Sorch
This thin, shimmery dark golden-brown eye pencil will help to kick-start by drawing your desire eye shape. The eyes will also look bigger and 'brighter' thanks for the shimmering effects.

SHuiYuki's recommendation: I will recommend brown colour as this is the most natural looking colour for eyelids and easier for beginners to explore defining various eye shapes before advancing to stronger bolder colours.

2) SPREAD the BASE COLOUR - 
A) WITHOUT touching the Base-Line

✧ CATRICE Mono Absolute Eye Colour #720 Papaya Don't Preach
[available at Guardian]

(*≧∀≦*) ALL MY GFS KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE ORANGE-BROWN MAKEUP NOWADAYS. All thanks to this Chinese Historical Show Wu Mei Niang 武媚娘 starring Fan Bin Bin. ❤❤

Who will ever dream that Orange makeup will be sucha hit and the effect looking so sweet, natural and suitable for day time/ office look?! I will never dream of applying ORANGE onto my eyelids until I watched the show. Yah, I know it portray in ancient time but hey, we can tweak to suit the modern times right!

B) Create a BIGGER Eye Illusion
Apply Velvet / Sheen LIGHT colour on TOP CENTER of the EYELID, NOT touching the base line

✧ CATRICE Velet Matt Eyeshadow in Vanillafy Fair
[available at Guardian] 




The #1 factor is to be gradual in order to create a younger-looking eye makeup
VERY IMPORTANT LADIES!!! PLEASE REMEMBER!!!

3) "TOUCH UP" the OUTER CORNER 

✧ CATRICE Mono Absolute Eye Colour 400 My First Copperware Party
[available at Guardian outlet]

Apply this sheen bronze colour along the base-line's outer corner of the (both upper and lower) eyes. This will helps to create a soft gradient effect, blending the brown and orange colour harmoniously.

4) OPEN UP Your EYES - Mascara 

✧ L'Oreal Miss Manga Volumizing Mascara Black

Oh yes - this is one of the few drugstore mascara that actually lengthens + volumize my lashes with just 3 coats! AMAZING!

And any sharp observers might actually see some of my upper lashes too! Not wearing any falsies for this tutorial and I got my lashes perm at my trusty Beauty Haven Isabella Beauty Creations!

Isabel Beauty Creations is charging eye lash perming services at S$28! 
CHEAP & GOOD (Lasting)!!!


5) OPTIONAL - LINE for a stronger effect

✧ Miracle Romance Liquid Eyeliner in Black (SailorMoon Series)

I will usually stop at step 3 unless it's for photo-taking / attending event that requires a stronger eye makeup.

~(‾⌣‾~) Simply draw a VERY THIN (yes, even for mono single eyelids) line across the eyelid and line 1/4 of the lower eyelids. So that it won't overwrite the base line drawn earlier.

Lips:

[All-Over Base]
✧ Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm in 235 Mischievous

Matte pale orange

[Center of the Top & Bottom Lips]
✧ Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm in 210 Unapologetic

Matte Coral Pink

SHuiYuki's Tips: Always apply lip balm FIRST before applying any matte lipstick. This will mositurize your lip surface and reducing lines that may surface out after applying any matte lip colour.

♬♪♫ ヾ(*・。・)ノ ♬♪♫ Hope you all will find the above information useful and helpful to you!

Have fun!!!

XOXO

*~~**~~*
≧^◡^≦ Follow ME!
✉ Email: shuhui.Teo@hotmail.com
⌨ Twitter: www.twitter.com/SHuiYuki
❣ YouTube: www.youtube.com/SHuiYukiSG
*Spam/unnecessary stuff will not be entertained

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Photostream

with Love,

Contact Me

For sponsorships/ product reviews, please email me at: shuhui.teo@hotmail.com Thank You!